THE top of the Line RS TAICHI suit – MotoGP level quality (seriously!)
- Leather: Compressed Japanese Cowhide Leather (Specially made for RS TAICHI leather suits)
- Screen printed graphics for INCREDIBLE look without any added weight or structural compromises from extra leather pieces
- Fully perforated suit – 99% of other suits on the market can’t touch Taichi’s ventillation
- Perforated flex panels in knees, lower back, elbows, & shoulders
- Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves
- CE approved Betac armor
- Removable/washable interior liner
- MFJ (Motorcycle Federation of Japan) Approved. (MFJ is the strictest racing leather standard in the world)
- Neck Hump for upper back and neck protection is also channeled to force a significant level of air flow down the back
- T-AIR shoulder sliders – lessen body rolling during a crash by allowing the shoulder to slide, rather than leather catching and causing tumbling, while also forcing air flow into the suit.
- Neoprene on cuff for comfort and less glove interference
- Neoprene on back of neck for comfort and less helmet interference
- Double layered leather in elbows, shoulders, knees, and hip to thigh for true world class, professional-grade levels of abrasion protection.
- Double and triple stitching using specially engineered stitch techniques for extra strength.
- Double air cushion will inflate by CO2 gas and fill up the space between shoulder and helmet to stop rider’s head shaking, stabilizing the neck and reducing impact to collar bone.
- Air cushion is stowed below the leather cover from chest to shoulder.
- CO2 gas cartridge and the T-RAPS device stowed inside the neck hump.
- Attach the multi-part “coiled wire” deployment lanyard to the motorcycle and adjust to correct length.
- T-RAPS suit comes with NXV309 Flex Back Protector and NXB001 Leather Suit Bag included at no extra cost.
- System is self serviceable and comes with instructions for how to change CO2 cartridge and repack airbag if deployed.