The Vortice boot has been a winner both on and off the track. It’s incredible adjustability through the calf and shin protectors make it one of the best fitting, safest and most comfortable sport boots available.
- The Vortice and Vortice share all identical technical features. The Vortice Air comes with heavily perforated Technomicro for maximum air flow.
- Sidi’s proprietary Technomicro is used to construct the upper. Technomicro is used as a base material. Technomicro is stronger than leather, softer and requires almost no break-in. It’s easier to clean and the colors don’t run or fade. It’s not affected by water or sweat like leather. Technomicro is laminated for extra strength and longevity.
- The patented Tecno VR adjustable calf system is designed to accommodate calves of virtually any size in a clean, supportive and protective design. With a simple adjustment of the Tecno knob the internal monofilament line will evenly close and wrap the boot around your calf in micro adjustments for a perfect fit. A maximum adjustment of 5cm is provided.
- The Tecno-II buckle system goes over the bridge of your foot. And will evenly close and wrap the boot around your foot in micro adjustments for a perfect fit.
- The foot is surrounded by Cambrelle, a synthetic lining material that wicks moisture away and keeps your skin dry and less likely to blister
- External ankle brace system.
- Nylon innersole with removable arch support pad.
- The two piece Vortice sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers. Another patented-exclusive Sidi feature!
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer and toe areas.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Elastic panels adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind free zip and improved fit.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- The toe slider is made of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- Tecno – II buckle system for a perfect fit.
- The Vortice can accommodate riders with up to an 18-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel. Padded Achilles area.