The popular low cut design and external ankle brace system make the Streetburner a popular casual boot. Double-stitched top-grain leather and a DuPont polymer shift pad hold up well under hard use. The dual-compound sole provides good grip and feel.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Tecno – II buckle system for a perfect fit.
- Bolt on replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Rear pull strap for quick entry.
- Closable air vent.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.