- Offered in both 26″ and 28” ( LONG ) body lengths
- U. S. sourced, drum dyed, hand cut, heavyweight, full aniline cowhide (naked leather)
- Large back panel design, a signature of Schott’s uncompromising quality
- Wind flap along the inside of main zipper for added warmth and protection
- Mandarin style collar with adjustable snap closure and keeper snap
- Bi-swing back panels with grommet vented underarm footballs
- Traditional zippered sleeve cuffs
- Nickel plated side buckles
- Three outside zippered pockets with chain pulls
- Inside vertical snap breast pocket
- Poly twill lined with zip-out pile lining secured by two lower snap locks
- U.S.A.Leather Type, Fit and Construction:Our classic café racer is a true four season riding jacket. Customer demand has kept this design in constant production for over forty years. We know you will agree that it is our most versatile leather jacket! The Model 141 leather jackets for men are made with U. S. sourced, chrome-tanned, drum dyed, heavyweight naked leather. This hide has a softer “hand” when compared to our steerhide and a matte finish. It is chrome tanned and processed to provide many years of use without the need for treatments or conditioners. Right out of the box this jacket will feel like it was custom made for you.
Schott NYC uses heavyweight naked cowhide to help your leather jacket become your “second skin”. Motorcycle jackets need to be as tough as the people wearing them. For wind protection and added warmth the 141 features an inside wind flap under the main zipper, a zip out pile lining and zippered sleeve cuffs. Our bi-swing back panels and under arm footballs ensures that this jacket moves with you eliminating that restrictive feel often found with other leather motorcycle jackets. Nickel plated brass hardware complete this timeless American made classic that is built to last a lifetime.
As with all leather jackets, Schott only uses the best, highest quality leather available. In the same tradition started in the late 1920’s, highly skilled workers hand-cut each panel for the model 141. Available in both regular and long sizes we often suggest this model for our taller customers. Offered in sizes 32 to 54 in regular and 36 to 54 in long we are confident one of these regularly stocked sizes will fit. Schott sells this leather jacket model true to size, if you wear a 42 suit jacket simply order a size 42 and you will even have room for a sweatshirt underneath for those colder days. Of course this is just our best recommendation, as always we suggest you carefully check our sizing diagrams and measurements to determine best fit.
The Schott Model #141 is still proudly made in the U.S.A. Our customers know that the quality and construction of our jackets are unparalleled. From the heavyweight thread we use to the strong American hands that do the crafting. We build our leather motorcycle jackets to the same indestructible standards as the old style leather medicine balls. One-hundred plus years of being the best is your assurance that Schott Brothers stands behind every jacket we make.