REV’IT! Gear 2 Leather Pants
The perfect mate to the Ignition 2 Jacket, the REV’IT Gear 2 pants are the quintessential 4 season riding pant. These boot cut leather and mesh riding pants feature a zipped-in and easily detachable REV’IT! hydratex | 3L waterproof liner, to keep you dry when you need it. When the weather warms up or drys out, you can easily zip out the waterproof liner for maximum ventilation.
ProLife CE knee armor is also included to boost protection in the event of a get off. With the protection of a two-piece race suit but the comfort and versatility of mesh riding gear, the Gear 2 Pants and Ignition 2 Jacket are the street riders second skin.
Note: We have found the REV’IT! Gear 2 Leather Pants tend to run small and suggest going up a size if you are between sizes.
- Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, Dynax mesh, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|wax 500D, suede leather
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 55% leather, 44% polyamide, 1% elastane
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Protection: ProLife CE protection at knees, safety stitching,
- Visibility: reflection at calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps at waist, prepared for TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert – version RV01 (sold separately)
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at legs
- Features: stretch lips at back and knees, short and long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers
- Pockets: slit pockets