- T.R.A.D. (Taichi Racing Active Design) – 3D pattern of suit design for enhanced mobility and natural motion during typical riding movements
- Hump for added neck and back protection
- CE approved body armor in knees and elbows
- SchoellerⓇ keprotecⓇ front, inside of arms, crotch, and back of legs to accomodate different body shapes/sizes as child grows, and allow for non-restrictive movement
- Air tech vented leather provides a high level of ventilation
- Removable inner liner for cleaning
- Perfect for pocketbike racing, junior motard, and mini-moto! Sizing is done by the child’s total height and comes in 3 sizes (120cm, 130cm, 140cm).
- So, children roughly 3’10” to 4’8″ can use these.
- If your little racer is graduating to junior GP (50-2-strokes, 80’s, 125’s, etc.) or is approaching the top of the height range, consider the NXL208 Youth Suit model as a good transition into a “real roadracing”, full featured suit.
Expandable/Adjustable lower leg and ankle opening to accomodate road racing boots or junior moto/dirt style boots.
Neck hump with air channel
Protector ;Shoulder,Elbow, Knee; Schoeller* Keprotec*
Air tech vented leather Leather flex panel on waist and knees
Removable inner liner
V slider on knees
Wide adjuster on wrist and ankle
Size 120cm-130cm-140cm ;Height;