• The RS Taichi Indy Leather Jacket RSJ711 is constructed of supple cowhide leather with a T-DRY polyester liner, polyester insulation and a removable insulated inner jacket with a fake fur liner.
• This leather jacket incorporates removable and adjustable CE approved shoulder protectors, elbow protectors, and PE vented foam back padding.
• The Indy Leather Jacket also features flex action panels on the back and sleeves, waist adjuster for a custom fit, and a waist connection zipper for connection to most RS Taichi Leather Pants.
• Materials Outshell: Natural Leather.
• Lining: Polyester T-Dry Insulation.
• Polyester Inner Jacket.
• Key Features Supple cowhide leather construction T-DRY mesh lining ;outer shell; Removable and adjustable RS TAICHI original CE approved armor on shoulders and elbows. Removable and adjustable RS TAICHI original CE approved PE vented foam padding on the back. Removable insulated inner jacket with fake fur lining. Flex action panel on back and sleeve. Waist adjuster for better fit.
• CPS * Chest Protector System – a snap-in system to accommodate adding one of Taichi’s optional chest protectors (SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Waist connection zipper allows connection with RS Taichi Leather Pants.