RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
RS Taichi GP-MAX Leather Suit – NXL074 & 072
- TIPS (Taichi Impact Protection Slider) on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- T.R.A.D. (Taichi Racing Active Design).
- Neck hump with air channel.
- CE approved protector (Shoulders, Elbows, Knees).
- schoeller keprotec.
- Air tech vented leather.
- Leather flex panel (vented leather) on waist, knees, elbows and back shoulder.
- T foam protection (collar bone, front and side rib, side hip).
- Neoprene on cuff.
- Removable inner liner.
- Taichi knee slider.
- MFJ (Motorcycle Federation of Japan) standard approved.
- Race-quality full-grain Japanese leather.
- Silk screened printed design.
- Materials: Cow leather, aramide knit, polyurethane.