Introducing the new and upgraded Fuel “Division 2” jacket. A 1950s-inspired design that combines the classic looks of yesteryear with all the benefits of modern technology.
Made using tough military canvas with a water and dirt repellent treatment, and detailed with supple suede in high-use areas. Improved pattern with longer arm length for a more comfortable fit, and a waterproof lining for riding in rainy conditions.
Three large waterproof pockets and one waterproof document pocket. A brown corduroy collar for a greater feel and style, with a high-quality neck closure using traditional leather and brass fittings.
A zip-out black liner creates insulation during the winter but can be removed in the warmer months for optimum year-round comfort. Zipped ventilation openings on the sleeves and across the shoulder at the rear create all-important airflow on that dusty track to nowhere.
Vintage style with no compromise, supplied with smooth ways CE level 2 body armor at the elbow, shoulder, and spine. Can you hear the call of the wild?
- 100% Cotton canvas dark green colored outer shell
- Cow Suede Leather
- Cotton blend Polyester fabric Burgundy color inner
- 125g Thermo liner (removable)
- Waterproof membrane
- Reinforced with Kevlar in impact areas
- Included Smoothways CE level 2 body armor at elbow, shoulder, and spine
- Waxing and water resistance processing