With the Falco Avantour Adventure Motorcycle Boot, you’re looking at a waterproof adventure boot that’s geared more towards on-road adventure touring, but with more than enough quality to last through light off-road/fire road riding. And at a sub 300 dollar price, the Avantour also represents a great amount of value.
The Avantour starts with an attractive look that’s right what you would expect from a modern adventure boot. Full grain leather covers the majority of the boot with accordion movement panels at the front and rear of the ankle. Falco opts for a sleek two buckle design with velcro flap in order to cut down on bulk, but TPU paneling on the toe box, shin, and heel cup still ensure a secure feel and good amount of protection.
Going deeper shows the Avantour’s best features. The sole is a traditional stitched style with a Goodyear welded sole. On the medial side, an Eso-Motion 2 hinge covers your ankle for lateral support that preserves range of motion, but the hinge is also backed by D3O armored ankle cups on both sides for excellent protection and comfort.
Moisture wicking materials make up the interior of the boot, taking moist air and moving it out through the waterproof High-Tex membrane. And with the membrane extending up to the velcro closure, the Avantours are an ideal choice for an under-the-pant boot that handles long-distance touring and on-road adventure riding.
- Full-grain leather treated upper aids waterproofing and provides great appearance
- High-Tex waterproof membrane extends up to velcro closure flap
- PU molded shin plate and Eso-Motion 2 rear articulation system limit lateral torsion but maintain ankle’s range of motion
- D3O backed ankle cups provide both comfort and impact support
- Black alu-buckles and Velcro closure secure your foot and give a low-profile form
- Goodyear welded enduro sole has enduro type lugs for traction on and off the bike
- CE certified.
- Ideal for adventure motorcycling and light duty off-roading