Reactive Memory Foam is soft and pliable in its natural state but hardens when force is applied to it, providing a protective barrier.
Perforated fabric allows air to flow unimpeded, while still providing protection from abrasion.
Sticky silicone grippers are strategically placed in key positions to help hold a Knee Brace or Knee Pad in place, limiting uncomfortable brace migration.
Based off the ever popular TP199 Knee Pad, the TP199 Lite Knee Pad features a shorter overall profile making it ideal for MX, BMX and MTB usage. The molded bio-foam upper offers increased impact protection, while the circular comfort gel donut on the inner knee helps limit migration and the fully breathable mesh backing helps with temperature control.
- Reactive Memory Foam (RMF) patella protection
- Molded bio-foam upper for increased impact protection
- Silicone strip on inner sleeve limits migration while riding
- TPR pull tab for easy to grip, secured placement
- Rhyno Skin made from durable performance stretch fabric. Ultra-high abrasion resistant designed to withstand consistent impacts.
- Stretch Fit Calf Sleeve that limits migration and provides additional comfort
- CE 1621-1 and EN 1621-1 Certified
- Sold in pairs