• The RS Taichi Crossover Mesh Riding Pants RSY251 is constructed of a polyester mesh and nylon outer shell with a T-DRY polyester mesh liner.
• These mesh riding pants incorporate adjustable CE approved knee protectors and hip padding with Shoeller dynatec flameproof fabric on the calf.
• The Crossover Mesh Riding Pants also feature reflective print and multiple adjusters for a comfortable, custom fit.
• Materials: Outer Shell: Polyester and Nylon. Lining: Polyester & T-DRY. Key Features: Polyester mesh and nylon outer shell construction.
• T-DRY mesh liner.
• Adjustable CE approved knee protectors.
• Hip padding and reflective print on back of knee and bottom for visibility at night.
• Waist adjuster.
• Calf Adjuster on knee for better fit.
• Call us with sizing questions – We know how these awesome pants fit !
Sizing is difficult on Taichi pants, so we highly recommend contacting us at 1-800-214-7223. The B and 2B sizes are especially confusing to American riders, but basically they get wider than the standard sizes without getting any taller. For instance, someone who finds the M too tight in the waist and the L too long in the leg, will fit the BM well as it will be same length as an M, but more like the L in waist. Refer to this size chart, but ** WARNING – take measurements ** because someone who wears a 34 in US jean size does not measure 34″ in the waist.