The RSJ323 Crew Mesh Jacket is Taichi’s lightest weight, highest airflow summer jacket. It is lighter than some highly safety-minded people want, considering the 100% mesh construction and lightweight armor. But for others who want something fairly minimal for around town or for when it’s really too hot for anything else, this is the answer. Riders of all types seem to like this jacket, even cruiser, touring, and scooter folks. It’s simple and easy to wear. But at a low price, and when the mercury is pushing triple digits, it make a fine choice for many riders.
- Maximum airflow, lightest weight mesh for extreme hot weather use.
- Primarily Polyester Mesh with Nylon on shoulders and trim.
- Removable and adjustable light weight armor CE Level 1 on shoulders, elbows and PU vented foam padding on back.
- Back armor upgrades like the TRV044 and chest armor inserts like the TRV037 are available separately.
- Waist snaps, forearm and wrist cuff velcro adjusters for optimal fit.
- CPS (Chest Protector System) snap-ins for adding an optional Taichi chest protector.
- Zippered hand pockets and inside pocket for storage