Classic 1959 styling, the Clash is the perfect blend of a detailed rocker style leather jacket with premium materials and motorcycle functionality. Inspired by the vintage “perfecto” jacket of the 1950’s the Clash by RSD features a ton of unique features that make this jacket an instant classic. The Clash is now available in a fully perforated version to maximum airflow and ventilation. Versatile and stylish both on and off the bike and now in warm weather conditions. The asymmetrical designed front zipper keeps the that rocker look front and center while the quilted stitched accents and the infamous coffin stitched elbow round out the design. Don’t let the looks of the Clash fool you; underneath that rocker styling is a true performance riding jacket.
- Detailed rocker style, with shorty snap collar, offset zipper and front zip pockets and fully perforated front panels.
- Main Body – RSD “Airborne” hand finished, washed and oiled/waxed top grain cowhide (.9mm-1.1mm thickness)
- Fully perforated premium goat leather venting panels for maximum airflow
- Aggressive riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Breathable mesh liner
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets
- The Clash has an aggressive sport style fit but wears true to size