Almost every component of the Supertech R Boot, Alpinestars definitive racing boot as worn by a roster of champions past and present, has undergone a rigorous program of upgrades to sharpen its performance features even further. Featuring innovations derived using feedback from Alpinestars involvement in top flight racing, key elements include a newly redesigned front flex area, a redesigned rear bellow, a redesigned top gaitor, a new shifter and shin plate, a new shin slider and a new inner bootie, all of which enhance the comfort, protection and the performance of this boot to a new class-leading high.
• Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement.
• Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced prehensility.
• Hook and loop closure secures the puller zip remains in position.
• Micro adjustable ratchet closure on top of boot for an optimized fit.
• Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
• Separate, internally updated bio-mechanical inner bootie made by 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
• Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with an easy screw system that protects the toe area against abrasion resistance.
• New replaceable heel plate slider design offers increased sliding performance and protection in the case of crash.
• Inner bootie is equipped with a new external toe area with a soft TPU reinforcement for superior impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection, stability and cushioning during natural movement of the foot.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017