Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Revolutionary development step for MotoGP proven glove.
- Constructed from supple and strong full-grain kangaroo and cow leather for superior performance.
- Pre-shaped leather on finger and thumb for superior feel.
- Localized perforations on backhand and fourchettes keep the hands cool.
- Ergonomic – engineered Keprotech reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual-density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
- Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation.
- Injected TPU finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomically shaped TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance with high grip Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure for security.
- Stretch leather accordion insert on extended thumb zone and fingers for superior fit and flexibility.
- Lateral leather accordion insert gives greater range of movement to backhand area.
- Internal top surface hand and thumb lining made with DuPont Kevlar fiber.
- Internal little finger lining made with DuPont Kevlar fiber.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide.
- Printed logos.
|X-Small||7||2.2 – 2.6in (5.7 – 6.7cm)|
|Small||8||2.6 – 3.1in (6.7 – 7.9cm)|
|Medium||9||3.1 – 3.6in (7.9 – 9.2cm)|
|Large||10||3.6 – 4.1in (9.2 – 10.5cm)|
|X-Large||11||4.1 – 4.6in (10.5 – 11.7cm)|
|2X-Large||12||4.6 – 5.5in (11.7 – 14cm)|
GLOVE SIZING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Place a tape measure on the palm of your right hand.
- Measure from the knuckle of your forefinger to the knuckle of your pinkie finger.
- Use the resulted measurement in comparison to the chart on the left.