The Racing Absolute Leather Suit uses lessons learnt from the MotoGP World Championship and input from Alpinestars athletes to create a state-of-the-art racing suit which sets new benchmarks for protective technology available to riders. An example of this is the brand-new innovative aramid bonded leather that is found in the areas of the suit prone to high abrasion; the shoulders, knees, elbows, forearm, seat, and the sides of the back all have this added layer of protection along with dual-leather layers. This aramidic bonding is proven to significantly increase tear and abrasion resistance while also protecting the rider from heat transfer, particularly in the case of a long slide on the Tarmac. Body mapped to give a full-on racing fit, the Racing Absolute is made from premium grade 1.1mm kangaroo leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, lightness, flexibility and breathability.
An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Alpinestars CE-approved, race-derived protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia.
• Alpinestars new exclusive GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on knee and further DFS protection on the elbow and shoulder.
• Chest pad compartment (designed to take the CE-certified Nucleon chest pads).
• Comes fitted with the CE-certified Nucleon hip protector.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
• Ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion.
• Premium full kangaroo leather construction for lightness, flexibility and optimum levels of protection.