• The Main upper material is microfiber.
• Perforated microfiber on lateral, medial quarter insert plus specific perforate zone on medial side for enhanced ventilation.
• Tongue is made with breathable mesh to improve airflow and ventilation.
• Foam backed double density ankles disk protection are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPR guards provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in keys area.
• External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and gives greater stability.
• Welded reflective insert on rear improves night time visibility.
• TPU heel counter protect from impact while abrasion.
• Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber.
• Breathable textile lining with anti-sliding microfiber suede on the heel.
• Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole.
• SP-1 v2 VENTED shoe is Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU directive.
• Tongue and rear accordion are made by lightweight padded material that offer superior comfort.
• Airflow and ventilation are improved thanks to lateral Air Intake with metallic mesh.
• New speed lace system derived from Alpinestars MOTOGP technology for improved quick precise and secure closure.
• Higher closure system with new adjustable hook-and-loop closure and debossed Alpinestars logo.