With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool.
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort.
• Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
• Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit.
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance.
density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
• The GP Plus R Glove is CE certified to Level 1
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual